Participation and Sign Up
Prior to participating in FASP...
- Every student must complete and return an After-School Registration Form. Both student and parent signatures are required.
- Please note that students are supervised at all times and are not permitted to wander around the building during after-school hours.
- Each morning, please discuss with your child their after-school plans to prevent any confusion in the afternoon for the parent/guardian and the student. If a student forgets to inform their parent/guardian(s), the student is allowed to use the phone in the main office any time PRIOR to the 2:15 p.m. dismissal bell to call their parent/guardian.
- In order for a student to stay after school with a specific teacher, they must have completed and returned an After-School Registration Form prior to staying after school. This form can be found on the Franklin Website and was sent home in first day packets. They need to make arrangements with the teacher prior to the end of the school day and should inform their parent/guardian(s) of their plans prior to the end of the school day. The student is to report to the cafeteria at 2:15 p.m. to sign in and wait for their teacher to take them to the classroom for after school assistance. The student is NOT to go directly to the classroom after the 2:15 p.m. dismissal bell.
How to sign up for FASP
- Complete and return an After-School Registration Form. The form can be found on the Franklin website and was sent home in first day packets.
- Students can sign up for activities/clubs after the 2:15 p.m. dismissal bell in the cafeteria Monday through Friday. Some activities/clubs will require sign up during lunches. Academic interventions take precedent to attending fun activities/clubs, especially during the first block.
- FASP activity/club schedules and information is posted on Franklin’s website under “After-School Specials” listed on the left side of the screen. Information is also provided and updated every week on the FASP bulletin board in the cafeteria and announcements are made every day during school.
- Please refer to Franklin’s website under “After-School Specials” to see the list of activities/clubs for this year listed under “Activities List”.
- Various activities/clubs will be added as the year progresses. Be sure to check online for updates.
- Due to limited space and resources, some activities do require try-outs and/or early sign up in order to participate. This information will be announced to the students, posted on the FASP bulletin board and posted online as it becomes available.