FCPSOn Student Laptop Collection: June 2021
FCPSOn Laptop Collection: June 2021
Please review this information detailing our plan for collecting student laptops.
Laptop Return for In-person students
- Laptop collection will take place during 5th and 6th period lunch periods on June 9th and 10th, respectively.
- If a student is unable to turn in their device on the 9th or 10th, they will have the opportunity on June 11th.
- If unable to take advantage of in-person collection opportunities, June 14th: 9am to 3pm Curbside Collection is available
Laptop Return for Virtual students
- If attending the End of Year Celebration on June 7th, virtual students who have an alternate means of attending virtual classes may return laptops to the FCPSON room during the celebration.
- June 14th: 9am to 3pm curbside collection
June 15th and 16th: Dropoff by appointment. Link coming soon.
Prior to returning your laptop:
- Remove all personal stickers and decals.
- Clean device to the best of your ability.
- Have this information attached to your laptop:
- Full Name
- Student ID number
- Have your charger and carrying case ready to turn in with your laptop. Please wrap your charger to the best of your ability.
Please email Mr. Les Jones firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.